APL - Animal Protection League of Okaloosa County
a non profit corporation chartered in 1981 offers a Spay & Neuter Programm to reduce the growing number of unwanted pets in Okaloosa County.
For assistance with your pet's spay & neuter surgery call:
(850) 862 0822
APL's Spay & Neuter Assistance program is designed for pet owners who cannot afford the immediate cost of their pet's spay or neuter surgery, but will repay our no-interest loan over a period of time.
APL's Purposes and Goals
- To provide financial assistance for spaying and neutering pets.
- To promote responsible control and humane treatment of animals.
- To offer educational programs on responsible pet ownership.
- To promote animal welfare and support legislation for animal welfare.
- To help find homes for unwanted cats